Uzkimyosanoat JSC announces the recruitment of two candidates for the Supervisory Board of Uzkimyosanoat JSC as an independent member
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures for accelerated reform of enterprises with the participation of the state and privatization of state assets "dated October 27, 2020 PD-6096 international specialists, including compatriots, have the right to participate in the competition.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- - did not work in the society and (or) in the affiliated persons of the society over the past three years;
- - is not a shareholder of the company and (or) a founder (shareholder, participant) of affiliated persons of the company;
- - does not have civil law relations with a large client and (or) a major supplier of the company and (or) an affiliated person of the company (in this case, a major client and a major supplier are persons with whom there is a valid contract for an amount exceeding two thousand basic calculated values);
- - does not have any agreements with the company and (or) affiliated persons of the company, with the exception of related ensuring the fulfillment of the tasks and functions of a member of the supervisory board;
- - is not a spouse (wife), parent (adoptive parent), child (adopted), blood or half-brother, or sister of a person who is or has been within the last three years a member of the management and internal control bodies of the company and (or) affiliated persons of the company;
- - is not an employee of a government body or a state enterprise;
- - availability of higher education in the field of chemical industry, economics, finance, management, business and management;
- - work experience of at least 10 years in management positions in the above areas in large advanced chemical companies;
- - availability of international certificates of financial analyst or a document confirming a scientific degree;
- - understanding of the industry and the market, the specifics of (production) processes;
- - experience in developing and implementing a strategy, anti-crisis management;
- - no convictions for crimes in the sphere of economics or for crimes against the management order;
- - knowledge of Russian and English (knowledge of the Uzbek language is welcomed);
- - availability of relevant recommendations / reviews.
By the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On joint stock companies and protection of shareholders' rights" and the charter of JSC "Uzkimyosanoat", the duties of a member of the supervisory board include consideration of the following issues:
- - determination of the priority directions of the Company's activity with regular hearing of the report of the Management Board of the Company on the measures taken to achieve the development strategy of the Company;
- - convocation of annual and extraordinary general meetings of shareholders;
- - preparation of the agenda of the general meeting of shareholders;
- - determination of the date, time and place of the general meeting of shareholders;
- - determination of the date of formation of the register of shareholders of the company for notification of the general meeting of shareholders;
- - submission of issues for the decision of the general meeting of shareholders, introduction of amendments and additions to the charter of the company or approval of the charter of the company in a new edition;
- - an increase in the authorized capital of the company, as well as the introduction of amendments and additions to the charter of the company, related with an increase in the authorized capital of the company and a decrease in the number of authorized shares of the company;
- - making a decision on the issue of corporate bonds by the company, including convertible into shares;
- - making a decision on the issue of derivative securities;
- - making a decision on the redemption of corporate bonds of the company;
- - making a decision on the issue of corporate bonds by the Company, including convertible into shares;
- - conclusion of transactions related to the participation of the Company in commercial and non-profit organizations;
- - approval of the decision on the issue of securities (shares; bonds) and prospectus;
- - introduction of changes and (or) additions to the decision on the issue of securities (shares, bonds) and the issue prospectus, and approval of their text;
- - organization of the establishment of the market value of the property;
- - determination of the amount of remuneration and (or) compensations paid to the chairman and members of the Management Board of the Company, within the limits established by the decision of the general meeting of shareholders;
- - determination of the procedure and conditions for the provision (receipt) of charitable (sponsor) or gratuitous assistance;
- - making a decision on the provision of charitable (sponsorship) or gratuitous assistance within the limits established by the general meeting of shareholders;
- - early termination of powers of the chairman and members of the Management Board of the Company;
- - appointment of a corporate consultant and approval of the regulations that determine the procedure for his activities;
- - approval of the procedure for voting on behalf of the Company by its representatives in the management bodies of enterprises and organizations with shares and shares owned by the company;
- - creation of committees (working groups) under the Supervisory Board and the approval of regulations governing the procedure for their activities;
- - approval of the company's annual business plan;
- - creation of an internal audit service and the appointment of its employees, as well as a quarterly hearing of her reports;
- - use of the received documents exclusively for official purposes;
- - making a decision on conducting an audit (except for a mandatory audit), on determining an auditing organization, the maximum amount of payment for its services and concluding (terminating) an agreement with it;
- - giving recommendations on the amount of remuneration and compensation paid to members of the Audit Commission (auditor) of the Company;
- - giving recommendations on the size of the dividend, the form and procedure for its payment;
- - use of the reserve and other funds of the company;
- - creation of branches and opening of representative offices of the Company;
- - creation of subsidiary and dependent business entities of the Company.
The candidate for the Supervisory Board is encouraged to submit a Roadmap for the phased implementation of measures aimed at introducing modern corporate governance methods and increasing the efficiency of the company, based on world practice.
All conditions, including wages, transport, accommodation, etc. will be discussed individually.
Applicants who meet the above requirements must send CVs and documents confirming the compliance of candidates with the established requirements
until 29 June, 2021 to the email address email@example.com.
Contact details (Corporate relations department): +99878140-74-51, +99878140-74-67.