In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 10, 2022 No. #PP-388 “On approval of the target program for the strategic development of the chemical and gas chemical industry” Uzkimyosanoat JSC provides for the involvement of foreign companies or consultants, best practices in the chemical industry, in order to significantly organize the activities of Navoi, Ferghana and Karakalpakstan economic clusters (hereinafter referred to as the Consultant), in connection with which Uzkimyosanoat JSC announces a competition for the position of Consultant.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST:
- has no civil law relations with a major client and (or) a major supplier of Uzkimyosanoat JSC (hereinafter UKS) and (or) an affiliate of the UKS (at the same time, persons with whom there is a valid contract in the amount of more than twenty thousand US dollars are recognized as a major client and major supplier);
- is not a spouse (wife), parent (adoptive parent), child (adopted), blood or half-brother, or sister of a person who is or has been a member of the management and internal control bodies of the UKS and (or) affiliated companies over the past three years;
- is not an employee of a government body or a state enterprise;
- higher education in the engineering, chemistry, economics, finance, management, business and project management;
- age of 35+;
- at least 10 years of experience in the above areas in large advanced chemical and/or engineering and construction companies;
- understanding of the industry and the market, the specifics of (production) processes;
- providing a list of completed projects;
- providing feedback from partners/clients in areas of activity;
- no convictions for crimes in the field of economics or for crimes against the order of government;
- knowledge of English and/or Russian is mandatory (knowledge of the Uzbek and/or other languages is a plus);
- availability of relevant recommendations/reviews.
- determination of priority areas of activity of clusters;
- providing a report on the work done at the end of each quarter;
- studying the possibility of attracting foreign investors in the development of the chemical industry;
- development of recommendations, consultations and other professional information on the conditions for attracting foreign investment, including on the basis of public-private partnership;
- consideration/approval of received proposals received by UKS from potential investors, partners, contractors, suppliers;
- participation in direct negotiations with potential investors, partners, contractors, suppliers to discuss the implementation of promising proposals;
- participation in the placement of relevant development and execution contracts;
- monitoring of relevant development and execution contracts in the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up and end-over phases;
- organization of business forums and meetings in order to attract foreign investors, partners, contractors, suppliers in the development of the industry;
- participation in the preparation of presentation materials on the economic, industrial, technological and resource potential of enterprises in the industry, as well as the creation of favorable conditions in the field of investment activities, including measures to support and stimulate the attraction of foreign investment;
- participation in the development of memorandums of cooperation, international contracts and agreements with potential investors, partners, contractors, suppliers;
- participation in tender (competitive) auctions held, international trade and industrial exhibitions, fairs and other similar events, in order to ensure the attraction of modern highly efficient technologies to the industry, as well as the dissemination of information on the production potential of the chemical industry;
- participation in the selection, sale, leasing and lease of production and technical buildings and structures, as well as the selection and advanced training of their employees and employees, the determination of optimal sales markets and methods for transporting products;
- assisting in the execution of permits required by law and in the coordination procedures with ministries, departments, local governments, organizations and business associations with state participation;
- providing a monthly and quarterly report on the work performed to the applicable Cluster Project Office and directorates.
All conditions, including wages, transport, accommodation, etc. will be discussed individually and be commensurate to the actual experience of the candidate.
Applicants who meet the above requirements must submit a CV and documents confirming the compliance of candidates with the established requirements before December 31st , 2022 to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for inquiries: +99878140-74-51.