The tenders are announced for the purchase of installation for salt washing machinery for the “Kungrad Soda plant”

// 17 December 2014 year Print version Download: pdf (61.73 KB)

The tenders are announced for the purchase of installation for salt washing machinery for the “Kungrad Soda plant”. 

The tender is open for the foreign (non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan) as well as local manufacturers (suppliers), including small business entities (hereinafter referred as “Applicant”), which are met the requirements for participation in tender, and have supply practice in relevant volumes of production in tenders, and also are producers and/or authorized suppliers of the purchasing product (which has relevant power of attorney from the manufacturer of the proposed product).

1. Name and the address of the working body of the Inter-departmental tender commission:

Agency «Uzbektenderconsulting» of the MFERIT of the Republic of Uzbekistan.

Address: 100192 Tashkent, Mustakillik Ave, 107, Republic of Uzbekistan,

Tel: (99871) 2385342, Fax: (99871) 2682596; e-mail: info@uztender.uz

2. Subject of the tender: Tender N UTC-14/60 “Installation for salt washing machinery”

3. Terms and conditions of delivery (according to Incoterms-2010):

- for domestic suppliers: DDP Barsakelmes railway stations (station code is 744607);

- for foreign suppliers: CIP Barsakelmes railway stations (station code is 744607)

4. Delivery time:

-for domestic suppliers: 90-150 days from the date of prepayment;
- for foreign suppliers: 90-150 days from the date of opening of LC.

5. Terms of payment:

- for domestic suppliers: payment in the amount of 15% of the total amount of delivery within the agreed period, after signing the contract, the remaining 85% shall be paid within 90 days after receipt of the products;
- for foreign suppliers: 100% irrevocable, unconfirmed, documentary LC.
6. Before the beginning of the tender the commission will make qualification selection of applicants.

7. The cost of tender documents specified in tender information.

8. Bid amount of the guarantee specified in tender information and in tender documentation.

9. Order of contribution of the tender guarantee, bank details to make payments to the bidding documents are specified in tender information and in tender documentation.

10. The deadline for submission of the tender offers has been set to 15:00 Tashkent time, January 29, 2015.

11. For more information on the terms of participation in the tenders, please contact the Agency «Uzbektenderconsulting» on the contact details provided above.